Friday, June 19, 2009

Pet Society - Gardening Info, Trees/Flowers/Veggies

I pulled up my sweetheart root today on its 3rd day of growth. It was a [below average] sized vegetable that sold for 165 gold! I was actually pretty happy because it didn't rot. The sizes (and prices for regular veggies) are:
1. Tiny 104 gold
2. Very Small 121 gold

3. Small
140 gold
4. Below Average 165 gold

5. Average 182 gold
6. Above Average 201 gold

7. Large 241 gold

8. Very Large 265 gold

9. Gigantic 291 gold


I've been growing a couple of flowers since coming back and most of them sell for 208 gold which gives me 8 gold profit. One of them the [Luscious Lips] flower sells for 230 gold which gives 30 gold profit! I wish there were more flowers that sold for 230 instead of 208. 8 gold isn't a lot...

I have a total of 4 grown trees. Half are cupcake and half are banana trees. I was really happy at first but then disappointed when I was only able to harvest 1 banana. It seems that a lot of people are also having this problem with sterile trees. It's also sad that trees cannot be moved so don't try because you might removed them instead.

The banana and coconut trees look more like grass when they're babies.
The apple, cupcake, and orange trees look more like mini-trees when young.

No comments:

Post a Comment